Welcome to the Noisily 2019 Trader Applications
It gives us great pleasure to open up the application process to trade at Noisily 2019!
The festival is growing and so is our collective hunger; with this in mind we are looking for more like minded sustainable food traders to add to the festival menu.
This year we have teamed up with the National Catering Association to help us with out Trader Applications.
This means that to apply to Trade with us, you will need to be a member of the Nationwide Caterers Association – NCASS.
We are looking to see traders with a passion for the food you create, for a desire to rock it on our dance floor and high animal welfare, sustainable, fare ready to recharge our weary ravers.
The NCASS application provides further details what we are looking for and what we ask for from Traders.
Please note applications will only be processed through NCASS, we are sorry but any emails sent to us via Facebook or to our Info@ email will not be considered.
If you want to apply, please follow this link to the NCASS – Noisily Festival application page HERE.
If you have any issues with your application through please call 0121 603 2524
Non Food Traders
Over the years we have had the pleasure of working with a variety of talented creators, artists and craftspeople, who have traded their wares at the festival.
For 2019, we are looking for anything and everything you can dream up. Whether it be ethically sourced African Jewelry, biodegradable glitter (essential), stunning garments, trinkets from your travels in the far East or a slick pair of ethically made bamboo shades to combat the summer sunshine, we want you to apply!
Further Information on what we are looking for and details of the our offering, can be found on the application itself HERE
We can’t wait t see your applications!
To find out more about how we work with Traders at the event, please scroll down…
How we approach Trading at the event
Grounded in 5 core pillars, we strive to keep learning, and to share that knowledge and information with the crowd of intelligent and open minded people who make the festival what it is.
We aim to allow the 5 pillars that we cemented and introduced this year to guide everything that we do, including how we select which traders we want to invite to the event.
The pillars that guide us when working with traders are:
- The Environment: Noisily commits to protect and conserve the local environment setting an example in order to inspire our community to live consciously year round.
- Community: We are more than just 4000 people in the woods for 4 days, we are a family. We will support and guide our community to a better future.
- Creativity: Noisily is a platform for music, arts, psychedelic culture and creative weirdness.
For more information about the Noisily Festival Five Pillars & Ethos please visit the “About us” section here
At Noisily we try to create the most profitable environment possible for both ourselves and traders at the event by:
- Making sure our pitch fees allow scope for both the festival and trader to make a reasonable profit. – We will be changing our current pricing system to reflect this.
- Limit the number of traders we have on site so that we don’t dilute the market making it easier for traders to turn a profit.
- Locate our traders in the optimum position to ensure high footfall and sales
- In order to maximise sales for all stalls, we ensure no two traders are selling the same or similar food or products. I.e. we require you do not sell other items other than agreed on your application. I.e. if you are not the “glitter stall” you may not sell glitter (biodegradable of course) or unless you are our “Pizza Stall” you may not sell pizza or sell for example, Juices if you haven’t had this pre-agreed