BassPort FM are returning to Noisily, and in the lead up to event will be running DJ Competitions for those who fancy playing a session at the Festival!
The BassLab will also be returning to Coney Woods with their awesome DJ’s providing workshops and demonstrations on DJing, along with focus groups and production tips for those wanting to improve their skill set and learn from some of the very best in Bass.
DJ Competition –
- Upload a mix of 30 minutes to Mixcloud that would be suitable as a warm up set for the festival.
- Name the mix “Noisily Festival 2018 DJ Competition – Your DJ Name”
- Tag the mix “Noisily Festival 2018 DJ Competition“. If you fail to tag the mix correctly your entry may be missed.
- You must share your mix with your friends, family and fans, as the mixes with the most online support will go through to the judging round.
- A minimum of 100 plays and 20 favourites are required to be considered.
- Use the competition cover-art provided here.
- You must include a link to the festival website: https://www.noisilyfestival.com/ in the description of your mix as well as a description about yourself.
- Invite at least 5 of your friends to the Facebook Event → https://www.facebook.com/events/1934683496806070/
- You cannot enter more than one mix.
- Include an accurate track list
- The genres considered will be Glitch Hop / Dub / Dubstep / Bass / Drum’n’Bass / Techno / PsyTrance / Eclectic / World fusion / Funk / Minimal Techno / Progressive Techno / Deep House.
Europe (travel not included)
23rd June 2018
- This competition is judged in two stages. Once the mix is entered it is available to be shared and listened to by all. The more you can get the mix out there the better your chances, as the top twenty entrants with the most plays and likes will then go through to the next round.
- The twenty most popular mixes will then be judged by the Noisily Festival organisers in collaboration with BassPort FM. Winners will be announced by 27th June 2018.